What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The solution for infant and child constipation
- You’ll be horrified when you find out what you are doing and how it can affect your child’s bowel as well as yours (page 40)
- 8 herbs and 5 vitamins that are useful in treating child constipation and how you can sneakily get them to swallow the remedy (page 33)
- What does the color of your babyâ€™s stool mean?Â We tell you what each type of stool indicates and what you can do about it.
- What does the colour of your baby’s stool mean?Â We tell you what each type of stool indicates and what you can do about it.
- And It Is Covered With A 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, Something That Is Not Available When You Buy A Hardcover Book From A Bookstore.
- Three non-western treatments for child constipation that you may not have thought would benefit your child’s bowels (page 39)
- 40% of infants are born with a disposition to allergies to milk proteins â€¦ and do you know what the consequences of this are
- If your child wets the bed — they could be constipated?Â Discover how constipation can contribute to bedwetting. (page 16)
- If you child wets the bed — they could be constipated?Â Discover how constipation can contribute to bedwetting. (page 16)
- You will notice your childâ€™s behaviour improve because the toxins are leaving their body and they feel more comfortable
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Help! I Can’t Poo scores 70.16/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.getridofbabyconstipation.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: getridofbabyconstipation.com you’ll also be taken through to getridofbabyconstipation.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)